Home Goodnight - BEST SUPPLIER OF PILLOWCASES/CUSHION COVERS - ADVOCATING AND TRANSFERRING A LOVE,HARMONY AND HEALTHY LIFE STYLE
Home Goodnight is a registered brand.Please only purchase from Home Goodnight.We do not guarantee the quality and customer service if you buy from the other sellers.
How to wash the dakimakura pillowcases!
1. Remove Daki Cover.To begin,carefully remove the dakimakura cover from the pillow.
2. Place in Washer.Place your dakimakura in the washing machine with bleach-free soap.
3. Run Washer Cold.Run washer on delicate(hand wash)at the coldest temperature available.
4. Wring Out Water.Wring all of the excess water out,being careful not to stretch your dakimakura.
5. Hang Dry!!You want to avoid direct sunlight,and any place with high humidity.
Here are a few simple things you can do to keep dakimakura in great condition.
*Wash them as necessary.Dont wash them too often,or they will begin to fade.
*Shower before bed.Some people shower once a day in the morning,some in the evening,some twice a day.
*Keep animals away from it.We all love pets but they can also do harm.
*Trim(and file)your nails!This is common sense and everyone should do it anyway.
*Keep it off the floor.Your floor may appear to be clean,but it is still a factor in adding dirt to the pillow.Avoid if possice
*The package is include 1 pc Pillowcase.No Pillow insert or filler,tailored for 150cm/160cm insert
*Due to different camera lens and different light environment or screen display,the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the images.
*Due to hand cut and hand controlled sewing,the size deviation around 6% is permitted.Thank you for your understand.